Typical and traditional dessert of the Province of Cuneo, it is a soft, crumbly, sweet and delicious cake, produced with TONDA GENTILE DELLA LANGA IGP PIEDMONT HAZELNUTS and SWEET and BITTER ALMONDS (which give the cake its name).
This recipe is also followed according to the traditional recipes handed down from father to son.
It is perfect together with milk or coffee for breakfast, with custard, zabaglione or our unique NOCCIORUM® as a dessert, or simply by itself.
WHEAT flour, margarine, sugar, CORN fumet, PIEDMONT HAZELNUTS, sweet and bitter ALMONDS, EGGS from free-range hens in the municipality of Dronero (Km0) fed with organic feed.
30 days, in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Shipping costs are FREE for orders over €79.00
- Otherwise they are 6.99 up to 5 kg
- We also ship abroad: cost calculation during check-out
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- Classic Purchase: Satispay, Card and PayPal
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (cash) to the Courier upon arrival of the order