Privacy EU GDPR 2016/679
Personal data holder:
Pastry Brignone s.a.s.
Via Roma 2 Dronero 12025
p.i .: 01871170047
It has the purpose of describing the processing of personal data of users who consult the Site and / or who use the features and services made accessible through the Site itself, such as, by way of example, requests for information and online purchase of goods and services.
This information is provided only for the Site and for the other sites owned by Brignone pastry shop s.a.s. but not for other websites owned by third parties that may be consulted by users through specific links.
Users are invited to read this information carefully before submitting any type of personal information and / or filling out any electronic form on the Site.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services
PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
FULFILL OBLIGATIONS OF LAW
COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS AND EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by www.pasticceriabrignone.com independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, name, surname, email, company name, various types of Data and sector of activity.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using the site www.pasticceriabrignone.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by www.pasticceriabrignone.com they are mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.pasticceriabrignone.com provide the Service.
In cases where www.pasticceriabrignone.com indicate some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.pasticceriabrignone.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
METHOD OF TREATMENTThe Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of www.pasticceriabrignone.com (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Holder.
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSINGThe Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment.
However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which the Data Controller is invested;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
PLACEThe Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located.
To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
STORAGE PERIODThe Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
User rightsUsers can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT OF OPPOSITIONWhen Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTSTo exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES OR THIRD PARTY TOOLS THAT MAY INSTALL THEMSome of the services listed at the top of this collect statistics in aggregate and anonymous form and may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Owner - depending on what is described - without the help of third parties. If among the tools indicated at the top of this there are services managed by third parties, these could - in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner - perform User tracking activities. For detailed information on this, it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of the services listed.
HOW CAN I EXPRESS CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly within their browser and prevent - for example - third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved.
The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Further information on the treatment
DEFENSE IN JUDGMENTThe User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.pasticceriabrignone.com or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCEFor needs related to operation and maintenance, www.pasticceriabrignone.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user's IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICYFurther information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
ANSWER TO "DO NOT TRACK" REQUESTSwww.pasticceriabrignone.com does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
LEGAL REFERENCESThis privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.